DJModels company logo and box details

DJM Dave

Hi everyone,

After much speculation i am please to show what will be the new logo and box colours for DJModels 'in house' locomotives.

The overall box colour with be BR Maroon, and the colour of the lettering will extend across the box face like lining both along the top edge and bottom edge of the face and over the ends.

A 3/4 relief of the cad/cam of the loco inside will be in gold/yellow placed centrally on the box face between the 'lining'

I hope you like and think it will stand out on the shelves of stockists.

cheers

Dave

post-1144-0-38178300-1416917011.jpg

BR Maroon - is that a nod back to the GMR/Mainline days of the 80s - the last time we had someone come in and upturn the applecart.

I know what you mean, but not conciously decided that way to be honest.

I think BR lined maroon is, like custard and cream, southern green and chocolate and cream one of those classic, timeless sets of colours that just look good. 

cheers

Dave

Like it - so DJ Models will be the maroon box team :)  

yup, maroon box team. i like it  :locomotive:

• RMweb Premium

Smart, stand-out, clear, relevant and distinctive.  BR maroon could be seen nationwide even if the Southern preferred green.  Railway-themed to match the contents and quite different from anyone else currently in the marketplace.

• RMweb Gold

"I think BR lined maroon is, like custard and cream, southern green and chocolate and cream one of those classic, timeless sets of colours that just look good."

Didn't fancy teak then?!  :jester:

"I think BR lined maroon is, like custard and cream, southern green and chocolate and cream one of those classic, timeless sets of colours that just look good."

Didn't fancy teak then?!  :jester:

Lol, I can't win can I? ;-)

One day an empty DJ models empty box will turn up on ebay.

Are you using foam for the interior insert.

Yes, but with a plastic clamshell inner as well.

Mind you to prove it meets the drop test I'm thinking of producing a dumb video of it falling intact from the top of the Sears tower! ;-)

• RMweb Gold

Hi  Dave,

Good choice and eye catching - but as said not long on shelves  !! I look foward to the class 23 and 17 bouncing intact to the layout , get APC to do your drop test - quite mangled my Brighton belle but looked intack in plastic postal package.

Keep up the good work and please convince Kernow for a N 117 !

cheers

Robert

Archived