EMGS Members Day and AGM (members only)

Gee Vee

This is to remind members of the EM Gauge Society that our annual members day and AGM will take place on 20 February 2010 at

Hardenhuish School

Hardenhuish Lane

Chippenham SN14 6RJ

Doors open at 10am.

We have 3 layouts in attendance:

Elm bu the Bentley Model Railway Group

Wheal elizabeth by Andrew Ullyott

Yeoford Junction by John Nicolas

We also have a few traders, our EM/P4 test track and of course the Annual Competition.

The formal AGM will commence at 2pm

Hope to see you their.

Graeme Vickery

EMGS Secretary

• 2 weeks later...

This was a really enjoyable day out yesterday. It's a bit like a club open day really - the formal business was kept to a minimum - so it's a real shame that more members don't attend.

I was glad to have the chance to stretch the legs of a few of my models on the test track - particularly my Bachmann 3F conversion raised a few eyebrows with its (entirely prototypical) bright orange industrial livery! However, I'm now pleased to say that after about half an hour in each direction the tight spot it had has almost disappeared - it's good to have the chance to run these things in, particularly for those of us who don't have a continuous run layout at home.

Thanks to everyone who organised yesterday - I for one really enjoyed it, particularly the chance to see Ullypug's Wheal Elizabeth in the flesh. Nice!

Alastair

Archived