East lancs "Summer" Diesel gala (july) pictures...

class"66"

Nice photos but they're not from this years gala though!

2012 gala if I recall correctly; when you'e used to spending your weekend behind a sales stand at Bolton Street they start to get blurred, and that's without the evenings spent in the Trackside or elsewhere. Nice to have a change this year at Loughborough as much as there was some crack at times at Bury.

must be a couple of years back, Gordon looks in better nick than last time i saw it!

The plan was for bodywork repairs to be undertaken this winter, not sure if that's still happening or not, I know the owner is keen to get it done!

Lots of logistics involved not forgetting keeping 55022 in traffic for GB in Glasgow.

The plan was for bodywork repairs to be undertaken this winter, not sure if that's still happening or not, I know the owner is keen to get it done!

Lots of logistics involved not forgetting keeping 55022 in traffic for GB in Glasgow.

Bet he is,you can just about see through it! Itl be good to see it patched up and smartened up gfye does suit it. Is there still the plan to get it mainline eventually? sure i read something once but id wager itl need a BIG chunk of cash

cheers

James

Archived