Fenchurch St Peter

George Woodcock

Not me buddy...if I am to send a insult...or a quip... I have the nuts (good, do you like that...see what I did there ) to sign as me!

After all where's the fun if you can't receive back!

(bradfordbuffer)

Absolutely right G, I think the bottle of wine and 1/4 bottle of Talisker affected me (hic)

• RMweb Premium

Thank you very much unknown from Skipton or shall I call you Gr---m!!!!!

IP316

You only need to look at unknown's avatar to work out who.

He does a very good AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa impersonation.

IPA 93% - very good at removing paint.

You only need to look at unknown's avatar to work out who.

He does a very good AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa impersonation.

IPA 93% - very good at removing paint.

I realised that unknown was SIMON, as you say the avatar was a bit of a give away.......

Well...I've read the articles in BRM and RM  ..and just watched the video.   Absolutely brilliant. Definitely in the top five of my all

time favourites. Looking forward to Stafford.

Regards, Cliff.

Thank you for your kind comments, come and say hello at Stafford.

• RMweb Premium

I watched the DVD today, thought the layout looked brilliant. Enjoyed the commentary and thought the operators came over as professional and in complete control .......

RC

Hmmm - makes me wonder that I've been watching different DVD.......

Cheers,

Mick

Hello

We just missed out in last nights Golden globe awards in LA. Still we have the Oscars to come yet though.

Cheers

George

• RMweb Premium

Hello

We just missed out in last nights Golden globe awards in LA. Still we have the Oscars to come yet though.

Cheers

George

And The Razzies.......

:onthequiet:

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

My wife was seriously impressed with the video. Said it was a great piece of modelling and she's not that interested in trains

Paul R

But did the modelling refer to the trains or the two parading in front?

:senile:

Edited by newbryford

I came back from hols in Spain especially so I could buy this issue at the first opportunity on the bridge at BHX. :jester:

Can't find the car key or pen top in the placcy bag though - am I missing something? :senile:

Edited by leopardml2341

Hello

Thanks for the continued kind comments and good wishes. We are very grateful and flattered. Hope to see some of you later in the year and not just with Fenchurch St Peter but also with Towcester, Georgemas Jct and not forgetting Bedlam Heath's last appearance,(with us) at Tonbridge in February.

Cheers

George

Hello

I can confirm that we will be at Bury on September 9th. Hopefully it will appear on their web-page soon. It will also be at Spalding in November so two more East Anglian shows for the Fenland layout.

See you at one or the other I hope.

Cheers

George

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of seeing the boards to the layout 'in the flesh' this weekend. I think you've eclipsed all previous work with this one: it's the best yet! It seems to capture the feel of the fens very well (despite having a bridge!).

I'm looking forward to seeing it up and running at a show soon.

Guy

Hello

I think it may be awhile before it is in your neck of the woods Guy so you might have to travel a bit.

Cheers

George