Fenchurch St Peter

George Woodcock

Hello

Faux-pas! Sorry about that old friend, slip of the pen. You will get your reward at the weekend.

Cheers

George 

• RMweb Premium
19 minutes ago, George Woodcock said:

Hello

Faux-pas! Sorry about that old friend, slip of the pen. You will get your reward at the weekend.

Cheers

George 

Ooohhh - errrr Missus!

Hello

No pleasing some people Mick; I try but sometimes it just isn't enough.

Cheers

George

Hello Kier

Thanks for the kind words Kier, at least somebody loves me. Yes we are looking forward to Wigan and we hope all goes well.

cheers

George

• 9 months later...

Hello

If any-one wants to see the layout it is featured at the BRM Virtual Exhibition courtesy of this Forum. Catch it now as I don't know when it will be out and about next. Theoretically it is Doncaster next year but we will have to wait and see about that. I apologise for the two funny men in the interviews while Paul does all the hard work in the background . He's a star.

Cheers

George