Fenchurch St Peter

George Woodcock

If anyone does spot Mr T just remind him he's supposed to be writing some words for me on part of his massive empire. ;)

Hi Andy,

Never mind destracting the Disgusted one with words, think he's still got a layout to finish/start building for Glasgow? I did notice it's called Friday Bridge this year which is probably for the completion date.

And as for operating his own layout please can the rest of the wrecking crew make sure he has a working loco that we don't need to strip and rebuild at the show!

Will look forward to seeing you all in Feb.

All the best

Mark

I see the cover shot was trimmed from last month's spread to exclude Andy Y's key...! ;)

Ah, so that's what all that was about. Just checked the pic in Jan BRM.

Yours,

Slow on the uptake in South Derbyshire :senile:

IP299?

I am devastated, the cashier at Tesco this morning refused to sell me a copy of the magazine, I was challenged over my age, didn't have ID to prove I was over 18, they mentioned it contained a DVD that was unsuitable for minors.

Going back later with a cover letter from my Mum

Richard ☹️

Well...I've read the articles in BRM and RM  ..and just watched the video.   Absolutely brilliant. Definitely in the top five of my all

time favourites. Looking forward to Stafford.

Regards, Cliff.

• Like 1

Hello

Fenchurch St Peter will have a few small editions since the pictures and DVD were taken at Peterborough when it appears at Stafford. Nothing too dramatic, well perhaps one of them is.

Cheers

George

Hello

Fenchurch St Peter will have a few small editions since the pictures and DVD were taken at Peterborough when it appears at Stafford. Nothing too dramatic, well perhaps one of them is.

Cheers

George

Are we running Johns London Underground liveried Class 66, top and tailed on the sugar Cov Hops

If you want the red box Richard

I don't mind a blue box so I'll swop it if you want at Stafford you'll have to pop over. We can offer you a chair to rest a while if you want to recover while you visit.

IP 300 and something

• RMweb Premium

I have heard it rumored that the small addition for Stafford is that they've added a George Woodcock to operate the layout.

George - small? I think not.

IP 300 and something plus 2

If you want the red box Richard

I don't mind a blue box so I'll swop it if you want at Stafford you'll have to pop over. We can offer you a chair to rest a while if you want to recover while you visit.

IP 300 and something

Would love to have a sit down, unfortunately I would image the Chuckle Brothers will be signing autographs and blessing babies, muggins will be running the layout on his own

Only joking

• Like 1

Only one sleep to go before it hits the shelves !

Been counting down the days using my converted Thomas the Tank Engine advent calendar, unfortunately the chocolates have already been eaten !

Unsure whether to ask them to sign my copy, not sure if an unsigned copy would be worth more in my pension portfolio fund

Pictures or it never happened!

Hello

Utter rubbish, it's only car-parks I have trouble with.

Cheers

George

And walls!

Would love to have a sit down, unfortunately I would image the Chuckle Brothers will be signing autographs and blessing babies, muggins will be running the layout on his own

Only joking

Speaking of autographs, some bloke phoned me up earlier coughing and spluttering claiming he wanted a welcoming committee for a week Saturday whilst out seeing adoring fans. He sounded pretty pissed if you ask me.

I think we should round up an entourage of screaming girls or something to make him feel honoured. Are there any girls near Derby?

And for the other Chuckle Brother a screaming Paul Gambaccini.

Edited by unknown

Speaking of autographs, some bloke phoned me up earlier coughing and spluttering claiming he wanted a welcoming committee for a week Saturday whilst out seeing adoring fans. He sounded pretty pissed if you ask me.

I think we should round up an entourage of screaming girls or something to make him feel honoured. Are there any girls near Derby?

And for the other Chuckle Brother a screaming Paul Gambaccini.

The last time I saw Paul Gambaccini on a tour bus he had his " mouth full" !!!