• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Certainly not! 

A Jinty is a very fine chap in it's own right. 

Couldn't agree more...it would be nice to find a recent version in BR early or late totem available..

• RMweb Gold

Agreed Chris. They are not common at present. 

That said, I have a couple in S&DJR Blue which will feature in something, sometime.....

Rob. 

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• NHY 581 changed the title to The Sheep Chronicles : The Final Frontier. These are the continuing adventures of Norman Lockhart, connoisseur of traditional British breakfasts and fine cream teas. Chapter 4: Dipping an ovine hoof into a bucolic industrial backwater.
  • RMweb Gold

Morning all. 

Today, at some point, we may enter a perilous period. 

I am going to the train shop, somewhere I have not been for a number of weeks. 

I have of course prepared a list and will not deviate from it............Nope. Will not. Nothing will tempt me otherwise.....

Rob. 

• Like 6
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 4
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 8

• NHY 581 changed the title to The Sheep Chronicles : The Final Frontier. These are the continuing adventures of Norman Lockhart, connoisseur of traditional British breakfasts and fine cream teas. Chapter 4: Dipping an ovine hoof into a bucolic industrial backwater.
  • RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, NHY 581 said:

Morning all. 

I have of course prepared a list and will not deviate from it............Nope. Will not. Nothing will tempt me otherwise.....

Rob. 

Pre-Lockdown treat?

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Untitled.jpg.4e4e423cc2a90ae3cf92167e17fe7bdf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 10

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, mullie said:

You already have two J15s, how many does one sheep need?

I see what you are doing here.........Look, I have enough to think about ( avoid/ ignore ) as it is........

Edited by NHY 581
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Gold

(Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Castle,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,King,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Hall,Prairie,Prairie,Manor,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Grange,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie)

Edited by Stubby47
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

(Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Castle,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,King,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Hall,Prairie,Prairie,Manor,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie,Grange,Prairie,Prairie,Prairie)

Once again..........

• Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 5

12 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

Little house on the...  

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 6

5 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Morning all. 

Rob. 

Has the Assembly made model trains a necessity?

You can't dry your hair or buy undies, but if you need a pint and a Pannier that's perfectly fine.

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
55 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

Has the Assembly made model trains a necessity?

Until 1800hrs tonight, yes......

37 minutes ago, Mick Bonwick said:

Are you back yet?

Not gone yet. Pesky work is interfering. 

• Friendly/supportive 8

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Stubby47 said:

I refer the honourable gentlesheep to the incessant heckling wot I was given some months ago regarding Pecketts...

For the record, I find that I am not in such a position to confirm, or deny that any such conduct, unbecoming or otherwise, did or did not in fact take place.

Furthermore, ordinarily and without hesitation, I  would of course draw attention  to records held but it is with some regret that at this moment in time, it would appear that we are unable to locate said records which would of course shed light on such matters to the undeniable benefit of all parties concerned.  

Subsequently, without prejudice and whole heartedly in the spirit of furthering the further furtherance, so as to ensure the avoidance of any doubt, I feel that there is but little by way of an  alternative other than to make direct reference to the utterances alluded to above. I would therefore, respectfully draw attention to what many consider to be a well known fact, by agreement I'm sure, in that it is widely and well documented in popular culture that , put simply and without any form of embellishment, sheep bleat, not heckle.

Therefore it would appear to be only right and proper to conclude that this whole unfortunate, regretable anď some might say, tawdry episode would appear to come down to that of  a simple case of mistaken identity. 

Edited by NHY 581
Clarity.
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 4
  • Round of applause 4
  • Funny 8

49 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

For the record, I find that I am not in such a position to confirm, or deny that any such conduct, unbecoming or otherwise, did or did not in fact take place.

Furthermore, ordinarily and without hesitation, I  would of course draw attention  to records held but it is with some regret that at this moment in time, it would appear that we are unable to locate said records which would of course shed light on such matters to the undeniable benefit of all parties concerned.  

Subsequently, without prejudice and whole heartedly in the spirit of furthering the further furtherance, so as to ensure the avoidance of any doubt, I feel that there is but little by way of an  alternative other than to make direct reference to the utterances alluded to above. I would therefore, respectfully draw attention to what many consider to be a well known fact, by agreement I'm sure, in that it is widely and well documented in popular culture that , put simply and without any form of embellishment, sheep bleat, not heckle.

Therefore it would appear to be only right and proper to conclude that this whole unfortunate, regretable anď some might say, tawdry episode would appear to come down to that of  a simple case of mistaken identity. 

Thank you Sir Humphrey  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 3