• RMweb Gold

Ahem. 

I would like to announce, in the first part, the acquisition of, which is likely to, in no small measure, either in the first or second part inclusive, subject to the confirmation, or otherwise, the circumstances of the first part, a new locomotive subject to the view of the individual. 

This is likely to, subject to the aforementioned, lead directly or on fact indirectly to, the building of a  new layout to accommodate said locomotive. 

This will diversify from that which is, in the most part, the norm at present. 

I hope I make myself clear. 

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Round of applause 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Ahem. 

I would like to announce, in the first part, the acquisition of, which is likely to, in no small measure, either in the first or second part inclusive, subject to the confirmation, or otherwise, the circumstances of the first part, a new locomotive subject to the view of the individual. 

This is likely to, subject to the aforementioned, lead directly or on fact indirectly to, the building of a  new layout to accommodate said locomotive. 

CK has so much to answer for.....

• Agree 6
  • Funny 7
  • Friendly/supportive 1

5 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Ahem. 

As mud Me Laud.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
15 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Ahem. 

The Works Forecat would seek to endorse the aforementioned missive in all its parts. 

20201017_214513-02.jpeg

• Like 12

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, NHY 581 said:

The Works Forecat would seek to endorse the aforementioned missive in all its parts. 

20201017_214513-02.jpeg

Jolly fine Tuxedo there, top hole. I take it that you are allowed at least some small area of the bed in which to sleep or does the forecat rule the roost?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, simonmcp said:

Jolly fine Tuxedo there, top hole. I take it that you are allowed at least some small area of the bed in which to sleep or does the forecat rule the roost?

I am indebted to The Works Forecat for the nightly magnanimous gesture made.......

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, bgman said:

So your buying a new puffer train then !

P.L. Aininglish

Correct. 

I must advise that the roots of this purchase, which, for the record, is therefore not my fault, lie fairly and squarely with my dear late Aunty May. Its based on a  present received for my seventh or eighth birthday from her  which is still in my possession. 

Rob. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 7