• RMweb Gold
17 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

And we ain't bin smokin' none of 'em. Honest.

As a very senior personnel geezer once said to me, referring to a national union situation "Is it a smoking gun or a smoking bomb?"  

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

I am of course hoping that the Captain Llewellyn Kernow will offer some artistic insight into the aesthetics of HQ should he be so gracious. 

Of course, Darling.

But the essential, eternally ethereal question is this, 'Is it Art?'

Conceptually, the figurative context transcends the mundane on several levels, but spatially the syntactic argument spans several spurious yet oddly subliminal sources.

Sorry, old chap, you wanted some insight, how can I be of help?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, MrWolf said:

Aaargghh!

He said "Is it art?"

That's even worse than "bus on bridge" or "Exciting new Toyota"...

It's as though people are saying "Ni" at us!

(Dies....)

Careful, you might really get him going...

• Agree 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
On 06/04/2021 at 16:39, MrWolf said:

Back OT.

Has anyone else who was modelling gnarly old trees, coppiced trees or heavily trimmed fruit trees found that they can use bits of apple twigs or privet? 

It has excellent texture and the surface is fine enough to pass for a "scale" item in the way that the pine root does?

I think you'll find it's parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

56 minutes ago, Gedward said:

I think you'll find it's parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.

No, I will NOT be going to Scarboro' fair, especially with folkies who smuggle their own sandwiches into pubs ...

Oliver's mount would be the venue of choice, even though the whiners tried to stop it.

Motor racing IS dangerous, du bettnasser...

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
56 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

No, I will NOT be going to Scarboro' fair, especially with folkies who smuggle their own sandwiches into pubs ...

Oliver's mount would be the venue of choice, even though the whiners tried to stop it.

Motor racing IS dangerous, du bettnasser...

Was there last Saturday, at the cafe for a bacon, sausage & egg sandwich. Trouble with driving round there is the surface is so smooth you really want to put your foot down...

• Friendly/supportive 1

2 minutes ago, Worsdell forever said:

Was there last Saturday, at the cafe for a bacon, sausage & egg sandwich. Trouble with driving round there is the surface is so smooth you really want to put your foot down...

Not been a formula 3 race there since the fifties, you could have started it all back up again!

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

Not been a formula 3 race there since the fifties, you could have started it all back up again!

More like touring cars, don't think they allow Vauxhall Insignias in F3...:good:

• Funny 2

I have to say that is extremely neat and tidy. In fact disturbingly neat and tidy.

Did the memsahib assist / supervise / dictate or can we expect at some point water board workers fixing a drain to unearth dozens of bodies in your back garden.

Cue the TV interviewing ugly neighbour that you had never actually spoken to.....

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

I have to say that is extremely neat and tidy. In fact disturbingly neat and tidy.

Did the memsahib assist / supervise / dictate or can we expect at some point water board workers fixing a drain to unearth dozens of bodies in your back garden.

Cue the TV interviewing ugly neighbour that you had never actually spoken to.....

I can confirm that I was left entirely to my own devices............

2 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

A most splendid set of arrangements, Herr Schafmeister.

Danke mein Kapitan. Hopefully conducive to some modelling in the not too distant future............or I might just play trains....

Rob. 

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

You could always pop a hole through the side of the chest of drawers and turn the top drawer into a traverser for Sheep Dip ;-)

edit: 

just spotted the fiddle yard on the left. Time to put this bottle of rum away already. 

Edited by JustinDean
Blindness
  • Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Alister_G said:

I can see a pig, a dalek, and a teddy-bear, but not one solitary sheep!

I am saddened, truly...

Al.

Here you go - today at Little Sodbury Hill Fort. I saw this and thought of NHY 581 instantly...

51104748731_04b338cc0a_z.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1