• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, bgman said:

I must say that the flower heads are very impressive too Rob and thanks for the tip.

G

No worries Old boy. 

Going forward I hope to be more descriptive regarding what I am doing and increase the modelling content on the thread. 

Rob. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

I hope to be more descriptive regarding what I am doing

I trust that your conceptual descriptive resonance will emulate the disjunctive perturbation of the biomorphic forms, and will notate the exploration of montage elements, whilst in aesthetic terms any optical suggestions of the spatial relationships should undoubtedly correlate with the subaqueous qualities of the figurative-narrative line-space matrix, without endangering the devious complexity and eloquence of these pieces. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 3
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
16 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

I trust that your conceptual descriptive resonance will emulate the disjunctive perturbation of the biomorphic forms, and will notate the exploration of montage elements, whilst in aesthetic terms any optical suggestions of the spatial relationships should undoubtedly correlate with the subaqueous qualities of the figurative-narrative line-space matrix, without endangering the devious complexity and eloquence of these pieces. 

Nobody remembered to press the reset button on Sunday then?

• Like 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Captain Kernow said:

You may think that; I couldn't possibly comment.

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Captain Kernow said:

'Es bin on 'That' site again! Hasn't he!

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Siberian Snooper said:

1 hour ago, Siberian Snooper said:

‘E ‘ave an all...

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

Hurray - a cute pannier appears - at last!

Just for ewe......

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
On Tuesday, May 07, 2019 at 08:29, Captain Kernow said:

Hurray - a cute pannier appears - at last!

After the appearance of said Western type, I present a locomotive  that is more in keeping with the usually Derbyesque Bleat Wharf. 

As previously stated, Highbridge managed to squirrel away a couple examples of Johnson 's 1F. 

This looks very clean, I must say. Perhaps when Norman Lockhart captures it, this dear old engine may well be a bit more work stained. 

A very elegant little engine and a pleasant alternative to a Jinty. 

Rob. 

20190509_065956-01-01-01-01.jpeg

• Like 18

Great sets of pics Rob, I do look on WT, but as I'm not a member I only see thumbnails so it's good to see them on here portrayed properly.

Thanks for keeping the inspiration going, see you at Armatage soon.

• RMweb Gold

Evening Andy. 

Thank you. 

Yes, I keep forgetting that the show is roughly a month today. It will be lovely to see you there. 

A timely reminder as I have a few jobs to attend to on Mutton ahead of the  show. 

I do spend a fair bit of time over on WT.

Rob.  

• Like 3