• RMweb Premium

Thanks again.  The change from USA in HO to O in the Forest of Dean (ish!) has revitalised my mojo, and scratched an itch from long ago.  I have an Impetus Hunslet 16 Inch I built about 25 years ago as more appropriate NCB power, but its running is not good currently for as yet undiscovered reasons. 

The Sheep Chronicles provided to nudge to get going, a style of modelling I was looking for but didn't know it!  So inspiration from yourself was the force majeure. Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, New Haven Neil said:

Thanks again.  The change from USA in HO to O in the Forest of Dean (ish!) has revitalised my mojo, and scratched an itch from long ago.  I have an Impetus Hunslet 16 Inch I built about 25 years ago as more appropriate NCB power, but its running is not good currently for as yet undiscovered reasons. 

The Sheep Chronicles provided to nudge to get going, a style of modelling I was looking for but didn't know it!  So inspiration from yourself was the force majeure. Thanks!

Thanks Neil. 

I must admit to having a quiet liking for the Forest of Dean. As ever, and in keeping with many people, the photos of B.J Ashworth have made sure of that over the years.  In addition, Paul Marshall Potters Albion Yard is an all time favourite of mine. There's much to recommend . 

Closer to home, I'm also keeping a eye on John's efforts on his Parkend thread which is really quite splendid. 

When I do eventually progress the 7mm stuff, I'm sure the area will provide much in the way of inspiration, albeit for that of a bijou, bucolic West Country setting. 

For now, I am just confining matters to 4mm, attending to some long over due jobs and simply enjoying my trainsets. 

Rob. 

• Like 13
  • Agree 2
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
34 minutes ago, gwrrob said:

I take it you've seen @AY Mod delightful photo today of the new Bachmann LMS liveried 1P Rob ?

Interest registered. Very excited at the thought. 

For me, at least, the most eagerly awaited loco this year...

• Friendly/supportive 2