• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, Oldddudders said:

I wonder if our host is aware that, elsewhere on RMweb, a layout design is being refined, and tentatively named Lambstead. 

I believe the ovine influence on this and associated threads by NHY581 to be substantial, and that Lambstead might be seen in commercial legalese as "passing off" (not a misprint) and thus subject to redress. Just a thought. 

It's a very nice plan and very.....very similar indeed to that pencilled in to form Lamb Regis when I build it....which looks more likely every time I operate Mutton. 

But first I need to scratch this industrial itch...

Sheep Dip anyone? 

Rob. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

It's a very nice plan and very.....very similar indeed to that pencilled in to form Lamb Regis when I build it....which looks more likely every time I operate Mutton. 

But first I need to scratch this industrial itch...

Sheep Dip anyone? 

Rob. 

Is it just an itch or have you also had wool loss?

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

Sarcoptic Mange Mites.

Apparently these infest sheep in unpleasant places, (presumably like Merthyr Tydfil), and when I were a lad and you could go on world cruise for 'apenny, and still have change, tell kids terday that an' they don' berleeve yer, my old man would tune into ITV's weekly farming weather forecast because he reckoned it was the most accurate available.  So, as the family sat down to Sunday lunch, we had the agricultural adverts for various products, and I've never forgotten the sarcoptic mange mites.  Don't know what they are and don't wanna...

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Gold

A moment, an instant, a fleeting period, a time to reflect, absorb, consider, a brief history of time, a chance to while away the hours, conversing with the flowers,  perchance to dream, ah, a moment. 

And in that moment, so much can change.

Two become three, or two become one.

Treasure each moment, they don't last for long, but they can also last forever. 

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 3

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Stubby47 said:

A moment, an instant, a fleeting period, a time to reflect, absorb, consider, a brief history of time, a chance to while away the hours, conversing with the flowers,  perchance to dream, ah, a moment. 

I'll have some of what you're on please.

• Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, Stubby47 said:

Time is the infinite moebus film strip of reality passing from the spool of the future to the spool of the past, momentarily illuminated by the lens of the present, on the Cosmic Projector...

Why are we all here?

Because we're not all there.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 4