• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

And at least you'll be able to recognise it again as you'll be covered in blue paint.

I'm only partly Welsh....

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 02/04/2024 at 20:28, figworthy said:

Usually less trouble than bears and hippos.

Adrian

1 hour ago, 2ManySpams said:

And Pannier tanks...

Less trouble than certain followers of this Thread.... 🤔😁

Ok, so I posted the pole-dancing sheep joke. Shove up, Spams, I'll join you on the Naughty Step.... 🤪

• Funny 3

5 minutes ago, F-UnitMad said:

Less trouble than certain followers of this Thread.... 🤔😁

Ok, so I posted the pole-dancing sheep joke. Shove up, Spams, I'll join you on the Naughty Step.... 🤪

Those would the ones who like panniers would it. Looks to me like we're going to need a much bigger naughty step. 

• Like 1

The J17 and an E4 are both on my shopping list. I'm wondering if there might be a J17 to view at Expo EM on the Brassmasters stand in May.

Martyn

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Morning all, 

Just a quick update to say if anyone is popping into the O gauge show in Newport today, I'll see you there. I'm there on behalf of @Lord and Butler Model Railways with a selection of O gauge goodies. 

I know @Gilbert is there with Lockdown Fen, fighting a 00 gauge rearguard action with his 2ic, Eric. 

Be lovely to see you there. 

Rob. 

Edited by NHY 581
  • Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
Just now, NHY 581 said:

Morning all, 

Just a quick update to say if anyone is popping into the Ogauge shoe in Newport today, I'll see you there. I'm there on behalf of @Lord and Butler Model Railways with a selection of O gauge goodies. 

I know @Gilbert is there with Lockdown Fen, fighting a 00 gauge rearguard action with his 2ic, Eric. 

Rob. 

I know better than to refuse an invitation from Fred.....just saying...

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Gilbert said:

I know better than to refuse an invitation from Fred.....just saying...

Morning. I shall see you there then. Sadly, no cake with me. However, better the Memsahib finalises the SWAG cake order than diverts here valuable resources elsewhere.....

• Agree 3

6 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Morning all, 

Just a quick update to say if anyone is popping into the O gauge show in Newport today, I'll see you there. I'm there on behalf of @Lord and Butler Model Railways with a selection of O gauge goodies. 

Rob. 

Talking of 7mm - Bachmann as I sure you're now aware have made a rather neat little announcement that might make you rethink your Narrow Gauge ambitions.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1