Really enjoyed Sheep Dip at yesterdays show, thanks for putting the work in on the video, I loved that. I find your work pretty inspiring and seeing the pics of the J15's I'm looking forward to your next project. 

Stay safe Rob.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
49 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

To be fair, it was your idea... ;)

Well......that said, you took it up with the authorities.......and look what happened..........

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, sb67 said:

Really enjoyed Sheep Dip at yesterdays show, thanks for putting the work in on the video, I loved that. I find your work pretty inspiring and seeing the pics of the J15's I'm looking forward to your next project. 

Stay safe Rob.

Thank you Steve. Glad to be of service, however small. 

The Great Eastern layout is quietly taking shape in my head and I've started looking for bits and bobs..

But I need to finish off Sheep Dip before I get too diverted...

Rob. 

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, 00Gauge said:

Thanks for sharing this video of your fantastic looking layout.

Thanks. I hope it's the first of many..

24 minutes ago, Mick Bonwick said:

Just managed to catch up with this, Rob. It really is absolutely splendid! Just what the Pecketts were made for. You must be really chuffed with it - I know that I would be.

I am Mick. Thank you.I need to finish off the engine shed area and then add some detail to the layout as a whole. But it has come together very well. 

Rob. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

For completeness, here is the vidjoe that featured in the Virtual Rmweb show, documenting Sheep Dip. 

As said elsewhere, my thanks to Andy Y for his invaluable help in putting things together.

Stunning work Rob!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 27/04/2020 at 18:07, NHY 581 said:

For completeness, here is the vidjoe that featured in the Virtual Rmweb show, documenting Sheep Dip. 

As said elsewhere, my thanks to Andy Y for his invaluable help in putting things together.

Brilliant Rob as ever but that was very good, the hushed tones were something different ;).

Haven't had time yet to trawl the virtual exhibition thread, weather has been too good been getting the hours in in the garden and knocking stuff off Mrs Ade’s long list! But did catch your post just not had time to reply yet.

Grand Job and the Peckett, weathering is spot on.

Cheers 

Ade

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Ramblin Rich said:

Vidjeo, please - he's Welsh! ;)

It's vidjoe.........I'll have ewe speaking Cymraeg yet.....

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
On 30/04/2020 at 13:57, NHY 581 said:

It's vidjoe.........I'll have ewe speaking Cymraeg yet.....

Argh, tripped by my own pedantry! That'll teach me to try to be clever in another language :unknw_mini:

"Romanes eunt domus" and all that...

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Captain Kernow said:

As part of an occasional series of photographs, examining the effects of Art on agriculture and the environment, here is a vewe of of some sheep grazing safely in the vicinity of Brent:

How can we be sure they're safe? We can't see what's behind the photographer. Come that, we can't see the photographer, either!

• Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Mick Bonwick said:

How can we be sure they're safe? We can't see what's behind the photographer. Come that, we can't see the photographer, either!

They're safe because there are guard sheep dotted incognito around the field, giving hard stares at anyone who comes to close.

I couldn't see what was behind the photographer either, but some ferrets might have been passing yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 4
  • Funny 3