Oakley Green Oil Depot

mudmagnet

Saw this layout at trainwest today and was really impressed. My favourite at the whole show.

One question I have is regards the Backscene. In this post you mention it is an ID backscene but today at the show it the one in place looks like a custom one?

Also really liked the pylons.

Great job

• RMweb Gold

Saw this layout at trainwest today and was really impressed. My favourite at the whole show.

One question I have is regards the Backscene. In this post you mention it is an ID backscene but today at the show it the one in place looks like a custom one?

Also really liked the pylons.

Great job

Hi,

The backscenes are from ID Backscenes - out of town series, but can't remember which. The only alteration being the addition of the photo of a pylon fixed to the backscene in a position to suit the pylons.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What an excellent layout Richard...I visited Stafford and this was one of the main reasons I went as the layout has plenty of atmosphere. It was great to chat with yourself and Jamie and many thanks for letting me have a look around and for explaining the very advanced systems on the layout - most of which are underneath. I went away with a lot of food for thought!

Thanks,

Jack.

Edited by Jack374