SWAG 2015

Donw

Where's that 'Disagree' button when you need it !?!

Don't believe him, folks, there are plenty of open toilets, er, I mean not closed toilets in Cornwall, some are even signposted.

There are at least 3 sets in Truro, a city of 16,000 residents ( + double that in visitors) - that's more than enough...

Make that 16.001 next week, I'm coming down to house sit for my daughter, so it might need a day out in Camborne ( now I wonder where I'll go when I get off the train ?)

I'll bring some Devon "bangers" and spare pasties just in case Cornwall runs out !

• RMweb Gold

Make that 16.001 next week, I'm coming down to house sit for my daughter, so it might need a day out in Camborne ( now I wonder where I'll go when I get off the train ?)

I'll bring some Devon "bangers" and spare pasties just in case Cornwall runs out !

Quite a good pasty establishment in Camborne - just along the road from the town's other important retail outlet - the staff there will direct you I'm sure ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I've now started a new thread showing the 2015 line-up here - http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/96558-rmweb-members-day-taunton-2015-full-line-up-announced/

I'm now going to lock this thread, and would ask that all discussion is now directed to the main thread.

Many thanks.

Archived