RR&Co Get Together 27th March 2010 Manchester

Hello all,

Got a date, Saturday 27th March 2010. Got a place, Oldham / Manchester. Got a time, 10.00 to 16.30 and all we need now is you.

There is room for 20 people to come along and join in with finding out about RR&Co. See how to set the software up for your own layout. Try it out, see it being used and meet other like minded people in private :lol:

There is full AV IT support on site with a big screen for all to see what is going on. Those with laptops may want to bring them with you to play along as we show things on the screen.

Entrance to the day is free but there is an optional buffet lunch at GBP 5.00 per head if people want it.

I need numbers soon so I can finalise things etc. I'll post the address of the place nearer the time but it is right next to a junction on the M60 motorway near Oldham.

Good hotels as well in the area for those wanting to stay and take advantage of the facilities in the area.

So, over to you now. Need names. Post your names in here please and I'll PM you wth more info as it becomes available.

• RMweb Gold

Hi

I'll have to take a raincheck on the Manchester get together on 27th March. I'm moving house the previous week so would be likely to incurr the wrath of the better half if I disapperared across the water for a couple of days just at that time.

Anyway, I hope it goes well and if there is a future get together I'll do my best to be able to attend that one instead.

Regards

Colin

Hello every one.

The location of the get together is

Omnibus

Hollinwood Business Centre

Albert Street

Hollinwood

Oldham

OL8 3QL

Please do not contact the people there about this event. All enquiries are to be made via me please. Any news etc will be posted on here.

The list to attend will close this weekend, 6th March 2010. So if you do want to attend, now is then time to sign up for this.

There are hotels etc near by for those wanting to make a weekend of it. I will be staying near by as I will be 220 miles from home.

See you all soon. :)

Archived