RMWEB Tour of Didcot Railway Centre - 26th July 2015

Castle

• 1 month later...

The possible is a probable Mike - you will need to poke people at your end and I will make the movement happen! PM sent.

This is all a bit mysterious isn't it people?!?

It should be good though...

All the best,

Castle

PS: I KNOW these cloak and dagger postings are irritating to those not in the know but really, it will be worth it!

Hi Rob,

Who do you think was the interface between me and my team working on No. 1363 and Kernow / DJM long before the 1361 class project was publicly announced? I guess I'm not bad at it either...

All the best,

Castle

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

The possible is a probable Mike - you will need to poke people at your end and I will make the movement happen! PM sent.

All the best,

Castle

PS: I KNOW these cloak and dagger postings are irritating to those not in the know but really, it will be worth it!

I know! You've secretly restored the GWS vintage train and we're all off on a railtour behind 6023 to Plymouth. 4141 is already at Newton ready to help us over the banks....

(Anybody for a pint of what I'm on? It's good stuff!)

Trevor.

I know! You've secretly restored the GWS vintage train and we're all off on a railtour behind 6023 to Plymouth. 4141 is already at Newton ready to help us over the banks....

(Anybody for a pint of what I'm on? It's good stuff!)

Trevor.

Shhhhh - don't tell everyone Trevor!*

*I wish this were true - It would rank as amazingly cool...

Edited by Castle

Just to update from my earlier post in this thread, I unfortunately won't be able to come, but my dad (SR Rich) will be coming.

Stuart

Hi Castle

I will be with you if you have space, but Stuart will not.

Richard

Edited by SR Rich
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Shhhhh - don't tell everyone Trevor!*

*I wish this were true - I would rank as amazingly cool...

Way back when I was a (very) young man I remember going on a trip to Shrewsbury on the vintage train with  - I think - the two Halls. 1970 something. I didn't even take a camera! :( If only it were possible now!

• RMweb Gold

All the best,

Castle

Drew,  I shall be progressing with the other party and let you know if it's a runner.  ;)  And yes - it will be worth it I'm sure.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

And, Good Sir,

If there is any space at all for a little one (well I'm not quite as small as I used to be in my youff) I rather think I would like to tag along.

• Like 1