• Tues 17 March (St Patrick's Day)
    • Wed 18 March
    • Thurs 19 March
    • Tues 24 March
    • Wed 25 March
    • Thurs 26 March

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

unfortunately I failed to notice that the selected date is the same as my local club's AGM. I really can't afford to miss that so I'm going to have to drop out. Do have a good time and I'll hope to make the next event.

Sorry Chaps

Nestor

• RMweb Gold

Ignore my previous comment, clearly I'm more tired than I realised... I thought this was tomorrow. If it is indeed next week (Tuesday the 10th) I can see no reason why I can't come...

that is if this is still going ahead?

My apologies

Nestor

the Taj was still open when I went past on the train so will be there around 19:00 on Tuesday depending on trains from London Bridge. Looking forward to some modular discussions and Indian food :-)

• RMweb Gold

It seems a higher power is determined to not let me come along to any area group going-ons. I've been informed a have a meeting at work on Tuesday evening which I really can't get out of. I apologise for the lateness of having to drop out. I'll see you all soon I hope at another event. With any hope, these evenings will become a regular event?

Have fun everyone

Nestor

• RMweb Gold

Looks like im gonna have to drop out as i have just been informed that im needed to represent my company at the landlords AGM stating at 20:00 tommorow. sorry for the late notice people. wish they wouldn't just drop these things on me. I'll be looking forward to when the next one to these can happen

I have arrived - sat in car as early. Warning though the parking mentioned above is Asda's loading bay and will likely get you confused looks to. As you approach the lights outside the restaurant take the left lane and Taj parking is on the left.

Just got back from a very enjoyable and very tasty evening.

Only the three of us in the end but it was very productive with lots of talk of all things modular amongst many other related subjects - and much hilarity over working out how to split the bill how much of a loco or how many wagons our share was.

I look forward to the next one and hope more can join us.

post-8328-0-63941300-1426022941_thumb.jpg

Archived