FARISH 2015/16 SPECULATION

Crepello

with all the fanfare and frothing that's been happening (or not) you should be sat with your feet up and a brew by 3 O'clock Andy..

Cheers

Mark

you know me Mark, sitting down with a brew (i dont drink tea or coffee so it would be a juice) is a waste of precious website, answering emails, ordering and/or packing parcels time! 

i dont think there will be much new stuff just new liveries on products so they can catch you on way behind products. i hope to be proved wrong....

im looking forward to going to the trade event in the next we or so, ill take lots of pictures and get them up on our website and facebook page

so 1pm they announce the range. then begins the task of making up orders of what stock to order for both ranges and how many of each item to order. it is going to be a late night for me... 

But what about the rest of us? We will have to stay up wailing and gnashing our teeth that for the umpteenth year in a row, Farish have not announced the release of <insert name of pet loco here> in our favourite livery.

I predict many consolatory pints will need to be consumed across the land tonight. ;)

But what about the rest of us? We will have to stay up wailing and gnashing our teeth that for the umpteenth year in a row, Farish have not announced the release of <insert name of pet loco here> in our favourite livery.

I predict many consolatory pints will need to be consumed across the land tonight. ;)

haha i may be having a drink at 3am when ive finished doing the orders! 

Archived