Rapido is hiring!

rapidotrains

This time we've been inundated with, erm, one. And he never replied back when I told him how much we're offering...

The way things are going in Alberta maybe you'll be getting lots of interested applicants moving back to Ontario. On the other hand, there won't be as many Albertan's buying the models either.

I still have a year and a bit left (I think, the "happiness calculator" said 413 days yesterday), and I live nearly as far from Rapido world HQ as those of you in the UK...

If I was allowed      not prohibited     didn't want to remain married to move back to Ontario, then I might be tempted.  (although that would depend on it being a 1/2 time job, as I have a couple leads on real engineering jobs in Ontario...it's strange just what my engineering qualifications mean !).  There are other issues which hold us back from looking at moving provinces, mostly to do with our two lads, unfortunately.  I do parle en petit pas Quebecquois, even if my written French isn't great...I at least know what they mean when they say "poutine, S T" :)  (I won't add the rest of that, as it would get me murfled, if Andy understands it !).  It certainly wouldn't be because of wages- the joke about my future employment plans are "would you like fries with that?"

James

Archived