Railtec Transfers

Metr0Land

I used railtec for the first time this weekend, including the 3d nameplate decals.   Arrived the next day, and were very easy to use, and look great. Nameplate decals were much easier than using etches, no cutting and filing tabs, plenty of time to ensure they were absolutely level, and no super glue marks on the model. I'm a convert. 

• Like 1

Placed an order on Sunday afternoon.  Received an e-mail on Monday afternoon saying they were posted.  Arrived today.

OK so I picked items that were in stock but excellent service is still excellent service.  Not going to clog up their inbox so my thanks will have to be via this post.

Still hoping for my custom TOPS panels at some point but that's another story and one I'm not directly chasing.

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 11/06/2019 at 12:35, guzzler17 said:

Placed an order on Sunday afternoon.  Received an e-mail on Monday afternoon saying they were posted.  Arrived today.

OK so I picked items that were in stock but excellent service is still excellent service.  Not going to clog up their inbox so my thanks will have to be via this post.

Still hoping for my custom TOPS panels at some point but that's another story and one I'm not directly chasing.

Have you looked at precision labels for customised Data panels? 

On 11/06/2019 at 12:35, guzzler17 said:

Thanks for the kind note. Please could you PM me with the details of the custom TOPS panels? Part of the Railtec difference of course is that these are spot printed, meaning there's no superfluous carrier film so you don't have to cut close to the print, (not to mention the lowest price custom service too) :)

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, railtec-models said:

Thanks for the kind note. Please could you PM me with the details of the custom TOPS panels? Part of the Railtec difference of course is that these are spot printed, meaning there's no superfluous carrier film so you don't have to cut close to the print, (not to mention the lowest price custom service too) :)

And you know I love 'em Steve!!!! Thanks for all your hard work and support for us crazy modellers....

After putting forward a request to Steve, I now have renumbering sheets for my Intercity MK2f coaches and FGW Power Cars.

Top quality and top service as usual.

Also delighted with my nearly complete resprays for DC Freight 56091 and GBRf 60021. Brilliant decals, easy to apply and minimum superfluous carrier film.

Not related, just an extremely satisfied customer.

John

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Same again here, more amazing service from Steve!

I was dissatisfied with the old Fox Transfers EWS pack for Class 37s, so begged Steve and his technology to create new Railtec bulk packs of lettering and numbers for rebranding EWS (Gill Sans style) Class 37s, and they are bang on, I can’t wait now to start decalling up some maroon ‘Tractors’ this weekend!

Thanks again Steve! :good:

Cheers,

James

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I am continually impressed with the quality of the decals and service from Steve (Railtec).

His Loco Coal Wagon transfers are superb*

53991_rhran.jpg.ef1e8de3c8729a28729c4124d7185962.jpg

As are the GWR Coat of Arms..

Clerestory_Brake3rd2_lhfan.jpg.945f44007a5c0a0cb7cce59463e1241e.jpg

I would like to see some decent LMS coach decals.. hint, hint ;) 

*Other decals on the Loco coal wagon are from a different manufacturer ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Yet again phenomenal service from Steve at Railtec - multiple orders made on Tuesday night at about 8pm including a bespoke loco number.

Within the hour we had exchanged emails regarding the number and item was posted before Wednesday lunchtime and on the doormat when I got home tonight.

If I was half as efficient the loco would have been vanished ready for the transfers but unfortunately I’m not.!

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, SHerr said:

Yet again phenomenal service from Steve at Railtec - multiple orders made on Tuesday night at about 8pm including a bespoke loco number.

Within the hour we had exchanged emails regarding the number and item was posted before Wednesday lunchtime and on the doormat when I got home tonight.

If I was half as efficient the loco would have been vanished ready for the transfers but unfortunately I’m not.!

If the loco was vanished then it wouldn’t be ready for transfers until it was found again! :jester:

seriously though, Steve does do fantastic work very quickly! 

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Hilux5972 said:

If the loco was vanished then it wouldn’t be ready for transfers until it was found again! :jester:

seriously though, Steve does do fantastic work very quickly! 

Grrr - iPhone corrective spelling strikes again!

5 hours ago, SHerr said:

Yep Same here. Just wish I was as quick at finishing the locos.

P

• Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say what an excellent service from Steve at Railtec  transfers.  Placed order Sunday evening , a couple of quick emails on Monday to confirm delivery address and transfers received today (Weds) in the West of Ireland.

Regards,  John

On 10/10/2019 at 12:17, MJI said:

Hello Steve

Any idea when you would be able to do my custom MSV stone tippler set and how much please?

Thanks

Martin

Send him an email mate, they don’t monitor / reply on these threads I don’t think - too busy 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, rob D2 said:

Send him an email mate, they don’t monitor / reply on these threads I don’t think - too busy 

I have but I am patient. I'll send another.

One or two things coming off the production line thanks to Steve. First of which is one of the Scotrail BG's, should be a couple of other items later in the week.

Hljan BG running on Easybuild B4 Bogies with Slaters drop head buckeye couplings. This coach has also had the periscopes removed from the roof and the steps removed from the coach ends. 

IMG_2289.JPG.b1e302a86e38ec1e94f1618b1bb839cd.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG.8b7f3c4890d7c36567e4742c1278e7f2.JPG

• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2

• 4 months later...

A quick note to say how impressed I am with Railtec Transfer service, I emailed Steve last Thursday about some bespoke transfer set for 03121 in 7mm. Steve messaged back and said it maybe a while but he was happy to do them which was no problem as the layout is still in build. I was therefore delighted to receive them in the post today, thanks Steve.

• Like 2