Rapido re-runs

Hippo

• RMweb Premium

So having only very recently got in to modelling Canada's railroads.... I have missed out on alot of rapido's previously released models. So do they ever do re-runs, or will I have to just keep studying e-bay etc in the hope I can get some of the bits I have missed out on.

Owen

So having only very recently got in to modelling Canada's railroads.... I have missed out on alot of rapido's previously released models. So do they ever do re-runs, or will I have to just keep studying e-bay etc in the hope I can get some of the bits I have missed out on.

Re-runs do occur (they did a new batch of the original passenger cars in the last year or so), so it can happen but will depend on whether they feel there is sufficient demand for a new production run.

Best bet, subscribe to their North American newsletter so you will know if they announce new production runs while at the same time keeping an eye on ebay or other sites for something in your price range, and perhaps trying various model shop websites for an unsold stock (or even asking in an appropriate place if anyone knows of anyone selling what you are looking for).

• 9 months later...

Managed to get 'The Canadian' via eBay - arrived today, so worthwhile setting a search for whatever you want.

Ironically, it appeared the day after I ordered an FP9-A and F9-B from current pre-order, as I'd started to give up hope.

Only took 3 months of searching.

Paul

What specifically are you looking for?

Archived