The latest APT-E samples have arrived...

rapidotrains

Although E-train and P-train never met in real life, we have something rather special planned at DEMU Showcase this weekend.

You'll have to come along on Saturday to find out!

Guy

That depends on how much of P-Train counts.  :no:

'Lab 8 Pilot' was present in the RTC Yard prior to E-Train leaving for York, but only in the natural metal. For sure we never got anywhere near a painted P-Train vehicle.

Perhaps a trip via Crewe is called for............?  :no:

I'm working on coming to Burton on Saturday, should be good.

E-train, P-train and HST prototype. Hopefully we'll have all 3! ;-)

Kit, please do say hello if you are there. I'll be the one looking a bit stressed and drooling over the "Iconic Trains" demo. Big thanks to Shane for pulling out the stops with this demo! I may be at the NBC for much of Saturday though so look out for me there.

I can't wait to see everything come together on Friday. The show has been 2 years in the planning and should be the biggest collection of quality D&E layouts at a UK show.

I'll be wandering round wearing my Rapido dark blue roll neck with the APT-E script on the collar, a sleeveless safari jacket, a hat of some sort, depending on the weather, and my 'Mr. Tilt' badge. Just yell if I pass close by. 

I'll be wandering round wearing my Rapido dark blue roll neck with the APT-E script on the collar, a sleeveless safari jacket, a hat of some sort, depending on the weather, and my 'Mr. Tilt' badge. Just yell if I pass close by.

What no tilting while going around the corners?

Archived