7mm Girder Bridge Parts

Guest 40-something

Guest 40-something

After a long and fruitless search I cannot find anyone selling girder bridge parts, i'e the main span girders

Am I not seeing something that is right in front of me?

Hi Joe

Bear in mind that you do not have to stick to products labelled as for O gauge - it depends on what you need in terms of the span and function.

I used the Wills vari-girder kit to make the bridge shown for my O gauge layout.  The lower layer supports the station building.  To the right of the building another layer provides the parapet at road level.  This arrangement can be found in several prototypes.

post-5673-0-49193200-1424770462_thumb.jpg

Regards.

Guest 40-something

Many thanks for the replies folks, I was looking at scratchbuilding but the rivet detail throws me, however Im going to have a think about the Wills Vari-Girder parts as suggested by 66C

Thanks again folks, much appreciated

I just looked up the 'bolt making etch' - http://www.phd-design-etchings.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_70&product_id=161- is that intended to be pressed into something pliable like filler? Or am I wildly misinterpreting its' application?

More info for use on the description now most people understand how to use the product straight away.

Peter

Archived