Sign in to follow this  
class25

Smokey valley

Hello, does anyone out there know if Smokey Valley are still in operation. I have e mailed them a couple of times with no reply. Not sure what size operation they are, etc

It's a very small, one man band  (Larry) operation to my knowledge.  I believe the is still in business but most of their business goes through dealerships etc. Their price list is updated for MArch 2015, so it seems very much alive.

I think if you're looking for something specific, consider ordering through one of the bigger names such as Walthers, or via e-bay (T J Prantle is a good seller there) .  

I recently got some early EMD stanchions through Mike Rose hobbies, although he doesn't advertise all parts online, he can get you most bits for reasonable shipping, accepts paypal etc,  but he does use Walthers too, so keep in mind that you may be quicker to go direct to Walthers in that case. 

Koos

Walthers stock Smokey Valley (http://www.walthers.com/) but as Koos says it's a small outfit so you may have to search through a number of retailers or be patient. TJ Prantle get my vote for Ebay small parts retailer and certainly had some Smokey valley products last time I looked.

Nick

• Like 1