Minerva Model Railways - a new O Gauge manufacturer is launched and announces Peckett E Class

Andy Y

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

post-19771-0-27914900-1449774905.jpg

Santa has come early. Have to say I'm really glad I went for the green one. The lining is bob on. Only had a few minutes so didn't even take it out of the box. The photo was taken on my phone and doesn't do it justice. But it looks fantastic. Even the box looks class. Delighted.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi gents,

Out of interest, what is the running quality like for these lovely, little locos?

Kind regards,

Nick

Excellent, I have a DCC sound version fitted by EDM which includes 'stay alive' capacitors to ensure smooth and reliable running at low speed. DC versions I have seen appear to run well at low speed straight out of the box.

Vaughan

• RMweb Gold

Excellent, I have a DCC sound version fitted by EDM which includes 'stay alive' capacitors to ensure smooth and reliable running at low speed. DC versions I have seen appear to run well at low speed straight out of the box.

Vaughan

Thanks Vaughan,

They are rather nice little locos.

Kind regards,

Nick

Thanks Vaughan,

They are rather nice little locos.

Kind regards,

Nick

Nick,

If you are able to attend the Reading show on Saturday 10th December 2016 you will be able to test run Pecketts (and the new ROD Victory 0-6-0T) on the Minerva stand. We will also be at Bristol on 22nd January 2017, Southampton 28th/29th January and Kettering 4th March.

Regards,

Chris

• 1 year later...