David Geen Kits - Positive Announcement of Future Kits

Coach bogie

David has asked to post news of the future of David Geen Kits

After a period of uncertain health issues, its time to move on.

We start with a new Email address (davidgeen111@gmail.com) and this is now active. We will be shortly introducing a number of new models, some new and others which have been in the pipeline for some time. 

I should be introducing 3 new bogie kits soon, these the Dean GWR types, one of which will be appearing with a new Clerestory mail van before long. Another new coach will be the 70' Diner to  Diagram H.15.

Some new wagons are also coming along too.

Please Note. I no longer accept credit cards but can accept bank transfer by arrangement.

David Geen
Edited by Coach bogie
  • Like 3

David,

Great news on all fronts then! Could you tell more about the Dean coaches and give an indication what the other releases might be? Will you be hapoy to take advance orders?

I'm hopjng to get up your way with work sooner rather than later.

all the best

drduncan

David,

Great news on all fronts then! Could you tell more about the Dean coaches and give an indication what the other releases might be? Will you be hapoy to take advance orders?

I'm hopjng to get up your way with work sooner rather than later.

all the best

drduncan

David does not post on here. I posted the above message on his behalf. The first one will be the Clerestory TPO 841, measured from the surviving prototype in Cornwall

http://www.railholiday.co.uk/tpo.htm

I will update as information becomes available

Mike Wiltshire

• Like 2

This is fabulous news all round, primarily David's return to full health, but also that one of our most respected kit suppliers is sticking with it.

Good on you David, I feel an order coming on to celebrate!

Regards,

Andy.

• 2 months later...

I managed to catch a word with David in a quieter moment and he told me that the GWR Dean bogies are unlikely to be ready before next year, so I assume that would be true for the coaches too. Still we can but hope.

Edited by Darwinian

• 1 year later...

I managed to catch a word with David in a quieter moment and he told me that the GWR Dean bogies are unlikely to be ready before next year, so I assume that would be true for the coaches too. Still we can but hope.

Any updates, please?

• 7 months later...

David is back at the casting machine again and preparing for the forthcoming scale shows.

As many other companies, prices are having to rise and a new 2017 price list has now been produced.

I can supply a PDF if you cannot get to him at a show.

Mike Wiltshire

David is back at the casting machine again and preparing for the forthcoming scale shows.

As many other companies, prices are having to rise and a new 2017 price list has now been produced.

Mike Wiltshire

An updated price list would be very much appreciated if possible.

• RMweb Gold

Mike Wiltshire

A list would be appreciated, is it possible to attach it to a post then it could be downloaded?

I've got 3 of his kits left to build when I restart wagons.