E&B loco kit info

Not sure whether to post this in this forum, or the kit building one, but thought it more likely  to be spotted here by anyone with info.

I'm just looking for comments and thoughts regarding kits form E&B. Well designed, good instructions, etc..?

Thank you.

Jim F

Hi Michael.

Yes, I did mean EB, not sure where I got the '&' from. My primary interst has been the SER/SECR, but have also had a interest in the LBSC. I did send a application in to the Brighton Circle, via a friend in London. I paypaled her the money, and she sent on a check with the app, but haven't heard from the group yet, though it's only been about 3 weeks since she sent it.

I'm just (still) exploring which scale/gauge to work in, it seems no matter which one, I will have to make compromises, so trying to figure out which will have the least.

Thanks for the reply.

Jim F

Hello Jim

Like you I model the SER/LCDR/SECR & LBSCR from 1860 to 1910 but in EM gauge. I am surprised that you have ot heard back from the Brighton Circle re membership,

If you can e-mail be off-topic on tepedekiev@aol.com, then I can give you the name and number of who to contact at the Circle to ensure that your application has not gone astray

Michael dJS

Archived