Craftsman detailing kits

Mr chapman

Yes. But you can still find some of them at reasonable prices in the bargain bins at shows and even on eBay from time to time.

I think it depends on what you are after as some seem to go for much higher prices than others. Probably less demand for Lima Class 33 to Class 26/27 conversions than for the DMU kits for example. The DMUs attract high prices where as the Class 26 kits seem to be ten a penny.

Jason

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

With regards to the etched DMU conversion sides and cabs, have a look at Worsley Works, Allen Doherty has a good range in 2mm, 4mm & 7mm  now, and if you ask him for something that's not in his list , he is always happy to oblige.

Best regards

Craig.

• Agree 1

• 1 year later...
On 13/12/2020 at 17:33, rka said:

Just seen there's a few of the dmu kits been listed on ebay including the 120 kit. 

Interesting, all the kits were removed by the seller as they are no longer available. I wonder if someone contacted the seller and made an offer for the lot, it would have been worth it, they are lovely kits.

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, Jamiel said:

Interesting, all the kits were removed by the seller as they are no longer available. I wonder if someone contacted the seller and made an offer for the lot, it would have been worth it, they are lovely kits.

Perhaps, they do go for crazy money.

• Like 1