• RMweb Premium

Sorry but I'm back and with no hint of irony...

Is the join now one full brick width in - theres an odd line running for 3 bricks, every other 3 rows.

What was wrong with the old method - I thought your corners were always thought to be pretty good?

Edited by Hal Nail

1 hour ago, Hal Nail said:

Sorry but I'm back and with no hint of irony...

Is the join now one full brick width in - theres an odd line running for 3 bricks, every other 3 rows.

What was wrong with the old method - I thought your corners were always thought to be pretty good?

Thats just the bond on this particular prototype.  I'll still use the my existing method but just trying things out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Garry D100 said:

Packaging looks really good.

Looking forward to seeing the full 4mm range.

Any news yet when Barmouth signal box will be available on your website.

Thanks

Waiting to make all the kits up. I have a couple of preproduction kits if you'd like to buy on of those? Pm me if so.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2020 at 20:03, BrushType4 said:

Always looking to keep ahead of my rivals with innovative lasercutting methods, I’m trialling a different way of cornering my Brick buildings. Your feedback is welcome.

Yes Phil that is very attractive.  I'm looking to clad some buildings edges [0 gauge] over cement rendering so they are a little proud of the surface.

Are you able to produce some brick strip 1.5 to 2 bricks wide with a side castellation 3 bricks wide see pic attached for details.

1068454573_kitterracehousecrop-Copy.jpg.7720a3f01dbfec235b07ef1896781a13.jpg

I can cut the brick strip out and then hand cut the side castellation's by hand but I may run out of fingers very quickly hence my enquiry. 

At the moment I'm just playing about to see how my ideas will work out so my quantity required is not very large maybe an A4 sheet sized sheet of the castellated brick work.

Maybe a mixed sheet to include Quoins, sills  etc, different sizes even would sit nicely in your builders yard.

If you could let me know if the brick strip is a possibility & the price. 

Thanks

Edited by Barnaby
scale
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Boscarne said:

Some very interesting items there. Would there be any possibility of the 7mm Onibury signal box being done in 4mm scale please?

Clive.

Thanks Clive, eventually all the 7mm kits will be available in 4mm. Just working through but time is very limited just now. 

• Like 2