Instructions Jidenco Claughton oo scale metal kit

I have a set of Falcon Brass instructions. Not the best but all the parts on the etches are identified!

P M me with your address and I will post them to you. 4 sheets not best copies but what came with the kit.

Best wishes

Peter.

I have a set of Falcon Brass instructions. Not the best but all the parts on the etches are identified!

P M me with your address and I will post them to you. 4 sheets not best copies but what came with the kit.

Best wishes

Peter.

Peter, Many thanks, my father will be thrilled!  Please send to.....  Please let me cover your costs for the expense, postage is not cheap these days!  Many thanks, Tim Turner

• 1 year later...

I have recently acquired a Jidenco Claughton that has been started and some attempts made to address the problems with the chassis alignment.  I'd be very interested to learn what progress has been made by you and share experiences.  It is a notoriously problematic kit, so I am treating it as a challenging entertainment more than anything else.  I also have the DJH Claughton which is ~relatively~ simple and chunky and a complete contrast.  I play in P4, and have diminishing white hair as a consequence.

all the best

Mehmood

Archived