Craftsman Models

kirley

I am in the same boat.  Ordered a few items, paid via paypal on 27th March.  I didn't get any kind of confirmation email, so a couple of days ago I went back to find their contact details.  The main page was down, but I managed to get to their contact page and sent another email.  This morning, the whole site is down.

I've just done a lookup on the domain, and it expired in 2014.  Best get on to paypal for a refund!

I managed to speak to the new owner who said he had major problems with the Site, the e-mails and Paypal.  He said if I had ordered anything to go to Paypal and get a refund as they had all the monies paid and none had come to him.  This was a week ago and I asked him about a part and he was to get back to me but I'm still waiting to hear from him. 

I really dont know why all these guys dont just start an Ebay shop .It works a treat and you can only get away with selling goods you have .Costs about 16 quid a month  plus seller fees.I have a new 1/43 figure due but as it isnt cast yet it can only be listed if I actually have it or I would soon be out of business.I sell all over the world and only have 25 figures mainly motorsport related.

Archived