Rapido/Locomotion Models GNR Stirling Single

Lucky man

mine was faulty - it is in the UK with Locomotion and I am waiting for a replacement model since November...

Regards

Mark

I would like to reassure Guardian that we have investigated his concerns and the model has been returned to us by the Rapido Service Agent here in the UK and is leaving Shildon today. We shall be tracking the delivery so if there are any further issues please do not leave it too long to notify us.

In the meantime I can apologise for the delay in returning this model to you.

Dennis Lovett

Exclusive Models Marketing Executive

Locomotionmodels.com

• Like 1

Several reserved Stirling Single locomotives produced last year for us by Rapido Trains remain unclaimed. Despite the best efforts of the Locomotion Models team to complete outstanding orders by telephone and email using the contact details supplied to us, we have been unable to complete these orders.

Anyone who believes they have an order outstanding for an OO Scale Stirling Single with Locomotion Models and have paid the deposit are advised to contact us without delay. Models will be despatched on payment of the outstanding balance.

Any items not claimed by 15th April 2019 will be placed back into stock and offered for sale both on-line and at the York Exhibition over Easter.

If you have not yet received your model please contact us on 01904 685785 or by using the contact us facility at www.locomotionmodels.com

Dennis Lovett

Exclusive Models Marketing Executive

Locomotionmodels.com

• Informative/Useful 1

In future, it'd be a good idea if threads like this were routinely split, perhaps by the Moderators, so that all the ordering, returns and other commercial issues et al, were in another linked thread, so folks could see some interesting dialogue about the MODEL itself, and directly-related subjects.