Video of Pad Printing / Latest Rapido News (68)

Gerald Henriksen

lol

When Bill and I come to China it's not all business meetings. We brought a bunch of Peco track with us and we told the factory that we needed them to build a test track with #2 radius curves for testing trains for the UK market. Outside the UK, #2 radius curves are known as "streetcar tracks."

It looks as if the pad prints each loco twice. Is that to get a double layer of ink or is there a second colour there?

It is all one batch of ink, so it would be doing a double layer.  

I would guess that the ink is thin enough to get around/into details that it requires a double application to get the proper coverage.

I am not sure I would put a pic of me getting a haircut, mind you my hairdresser a young pretty Portuguese lady so I guess most here would look at her rather than my hair cut!

I'm not sure the focus of the picture was the haircut.

Should he notice this comment, "Live long and prosper" Jason.

Indeed, next time I need a hair cut, I will wear a Darth Vader helmet, that should make a nice pic

Peace and Long Life.

I am now back in Canada suffering the worst possible jet lag.  My plan is to sleep until Thursday.  Somehow I don't think that's in the cards.  I was woken this afternoon by my three year old throwing a rubbish bin onto my head.

-Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Jason,

if Rapido Trains ever outgrows the current space in Markham and you need a grand corporate edifice, perhaps the architect who designed the corporate headquarters for NetDragon Websoft can do something for you.

Something like this would be nice overlooking Lake Ontario!

It's visible on Google too.

Actually. I think the now redundant head office for part of the Magna Group is coming up, and just around the corner.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/magna-international-moving-headquarters-to-king-city/article24584083/

Archived