Chester Northgate Station (Layout of a Lifetime)maybe

gismorail

10 hours ago, gismorail said:

To update this layout thread Chester Northgate Shed 6D has now been sold to a fellow RMweb member who I hope has as much enjoyment from the layout as I have had. Hopefully it will appear at exhibitions in the future whenever that might be. 

Many thanks to all of you who have followed and contributed to this thread it's been a fun journey  

Will there be follow ups on here from it's new owner, or will it now go into semi retirement? Such a great Layout with so many interesting features deserves to be seen.

Good luck with the House move and new projects once you have a Shed again Martin.

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Will there be follow ups on here from it's new owner, or will it now go into semi retirement? Such a great Layout with so many interesting features deserves to be seen.

Good luck with the House move and new projects once you have a Shed again Martin.

The new owner has expressed interest to post on RMweb is there anyway he can take over the thread ?

2 minutes ago, gismorail said:

The new owner has expressed interest to post on RMweb is there anyway he can take over the thread ?

I think you need to ask Andy Y.

Try a PM to him.

Edited by Andrew P