ABS 0 Gauge Peckett kits

mrrook

• RMweb Gold

Hello Mark

Adrian Swain (ABS) mainly does business at exhibitions. However, he has been out of action for the past year through ill health/surgery and not sure when he will return to full time work.

Springside Models do something similar.....

john

I belive Adrian has actuall thrown in the towel as he isn't listed for Telford. I was told that his condition was terminal. The springside kit is ok but very heavy, and there is a RTR one from Minerva.

Mar

I belive Adrian has actuall thrown in the towel as he isn't listed for Telford. I was told that his condition was terminal. The springside kit is ok but very heavy, and there is a RTR one from Minerva.

Mar

Thanks Rosspop and Mar,

Please could you tell me if the Springside Peckett is a White Metal/ brass construction, I have only seen the Springside picture of one.

I've built a few Springside kits, they were all whitemetal, with milled brass frames & rods. The Hall has a brass boiler, but everything else is wm. My pal, John, has a Springside pug, and that's wm too.

So I don't know, but I reckon you're on safe ground assuming their Peckett will also be wm.

I do have a Minerva Peckett, and it's very nice. Photos on my PD layout in the link below.

Best

Simon