North Eastern Railway Thomas Prosser station drawings?

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of drawings for one of the Thomas Prosser station buildings built for the NER?

The type I'm looking for is like Goathland, Danby, Lealholm, Glaisdale and Egton stations.

(As made recently in OO by Hornby and Bachmann through TMC)

I'm hoping there's something in one of the NERA history of NER architecture books but I'd rather know before buying one of them (I think maybe volume 2?)

Otherwise if anyone knows of another source of a drawing I'd be very grateful.

I'm planning a fictional station which may need dimensions adjusting to suit available space, (or be half relief) but the style of architecture is key to the line.

Ideally looking for 4mm scale drawings but that's not crucial if there are dimensions.

Thanks for looking

Mike

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Paul.

I took an educated guess at volume 2 which arrived today, there's a drawing in there of Knitsley station which the others were based on.

Sorry - I missed this question. I asked my dad (president of the NERA) this morning and he confirms what you have found out in the meantime. He has, however, sent me his drawing of Goathland, which I could pass on to you in a PM if you like? 

• 1 year later...