Hornby class 25 improvements

I picked up a Hornby class 25 cheap from the toy fair at Bridlington. The previous person had started detailing it, but has removed the boiler tank from the under frame. Looking at the derby sulzers site, I have found a loco suitable in 25032. I need to remove the vent from the roof for the boiler, and I have a idea for improving the running of the chassis (not a Bachmann chassis this time).

What I want to know is what can I do to improve the Hornby loco? What parts are avalible? What errors are there in the basic loco that need correcting?

I am asking so I can decide how far to go. After all, if it rolls like a rat, and looks like a rat, it is a rat.

As far as I know the only major error is the inclusion of the solebar on the chassis (which of course the Bachmann model has as well). Hornby also moulded on paint guide lines for the BR green livery, which are present on all liveries and should be removed. Otherwise it's pretty good, at least to my eyes. As far as detailing is concerned, I have fitted wire sand pipes to the sandboxes on mine, and you could remove the moulded handrails, lamp irons etc and fit new ones (I haven't bothered as I am retaining the original paint job). Someone has probably produced a flush glazing pack - I don't know for sure. Also have a look on www.emgauge70s.co.uk - there are some impressive reworks of the Hornby 25 (and various other old models) on there.