RMweb

Class 47 mainline

class37418stag

Unless you can find photo evidence, I would doubt it was used on any of those three. For much of its mainline livery days it was a Bath Road loco and would be rostered for regular cross-country passenger work. I suppose it might conceivably have been borrowed for a Trans-Pennine service, but without any proof it is impossible to say. 

Unless you can find photo evidence, I would doubt it was used on any of those three. For much of its mainline livery days it was a Bath Road loco and would be rostered for regular cross-country passenger work. I suppose it might conceivably have been borrowed for a Trans-Pennine service, but without any proof it is impossible to say.

I has checked google and class 47 gallery and Flickr by photo but not many class 47832 Mainline Intercity online

I haven't found any photographic evidence. It'll have been in the area working Cross-Country services on the East Coast or Manchester/WCML services and there is a short overlap between being renumbered 47832 in May 1989 and January 1991 when the loco-hauled Trans-Pennine services finished

I haven't found any photographic evidence. It'll have been in the area working Cross-Country services on the East Coast or Manchester/WCML services and there is a short overlap between being renumbered 47832 in May 1989 and January 1991 when the loco-hauled Trans-Pennine services finished

Thanks for comment