Did anywhere regularly see Mainline Freight, Load Haul and Transrail services?

~1994-5 seems like a very interesting period from the standpoint of having a variety of liveries, but given that they were geographical subdivisions I'm wondering whether it was actually common to see trains from all three shadow franchises in some places?

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say steel traffic in the Birmingham conurbation was probably served by all three shadow FOCs, especially given there was domestic metal related flows in their own regions. Tenuous with Mainline, but they did Snailwell-Sheerness with 58s.

C6T.

~1994-5 seems like a very interesting period from the standpoint of having a variety of liveries, but given that they were geographical subdivisions I'm wondering whether it was actually common to see trains from all three shadow franchises in some places?

Bescot for certain.

Davey

Definitely Peterborough TMD !

Had our pet 58023 in Mainline

Loadhaul 56 (usually off the paper or flyash)

Transrail 56 or 60 {on local trips or bricks)

I’m thinking he meansbefore EWS brought them all and everything went everywhere ?

I’d think some of the collieries would see all three companies ?

• RMweb Gold

I think it was the summer of 95 loadhaul ran a train from port Talbot to Corby

It used loadhaul loco's and wagons but to get it where it needed to go they hired drivers from transrail, RFd and mainline.

I rode with it for its first six months of running but then it ran until EWS took over and it actually runs to this day.

But that train took loadhaul liveried locos to south Wales