Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Vuelta a Espana 2018

Wibble

10pm but then 7pm Sunday onwards (for the rest of this week at least), something for anyone to note setting a PVR on series record in case they have other 7pm ending/starting programs that could conflict. Daily puzzle of which one of the Michelton Scott team  is Simon Yates and which one Adam Yates to look forward to. For the record their are only two other British riders taking part, Skys Teo Geoghegan Hart and Dimension Datas Steve Cummings. Article in today Times sums it up as an opportunity for redemption for those whose season has been disrupted by illness, injury or poor form thrown in with a peloton full of fatigued domestigues and climbers with one eye on the World Championships.

• RMweb Gold

I enjoy 'following' the big three tours but I am no expert on cycling. Today's time trial seemed to me, very short. Was there any particular reason for this?

La Vuelta a Espana starts today Saturday the 25th August, and goes on for the next 3 weeks.

For the UK, coverage of the highlights are on at 10pm on ITV4

Enjoy!!

Or live coverage and repeats on Eurosport.