Lima O gauge

Keith, wich wagons as there are differences in some of the wagons, most have shouldered screws with 4ba threads but other ones have 5ba or metric 2.5, 3.0mm threads I think that the British outline are BA and the continental ones metric threads but I may be wrong.

Regards mike

Keith, wich wagons as there are differences in some of the wagons, most have shouldered screws with 4ba threads but other ones have 5ba or metric 2.5, 3.0mm threads I think that the British outline are BA and the continental ones metric threads but I may be wrong.

Regards mike

Hi, Mike it would be for the open mineral wagons and GWR brake.

Regards,  Keith.

Keith, my mineral wagons had 4ba shouldered screws but I cut the mounts off and used an 8ba screw through the centre of the body & chassis and then installed 3 link couplings in the buffer beams adding a brass strip to strengthen the plastic. The brake van didn’t have any fixings when I got it but judging from the hole in the chassis I think that it must’ve been the same as the open wagons, I cut the body and chassis in half to insert a strip to make it the correct width as it is 1/45 scale and looks very narrow against other stock.

Hope this helps

Mike