Model Rail / Heljan Class 11 0-6-0DE

Hippo

• RMweb Premium
On 28/05/2024 at 07:26, Enterprisingwestern said:

Did you try pulling rather than pushing Paul, you've got physics on your side doing it that way.

Mike.

Mike, I’ve done a second trial, this only using 500g as the other weights I use weren’t immediately to hand.

No apparent issues and I got the impression that another 100g or so wouldn’t tax it. 3% gradient on solid shelf surface.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Premium

Haven't made up your mind which Class 11 Jocko you want, why not see them in the flesh on the Kernow stand at DEMU Showcase 15th and 16th June at Sutton Coldfield.

I am sure there will also be the cute Ruston PWM shunters and the Brush class 48 type 4s as well for you to consider purchasing.

FlyerdraftfrontforUpdate.png.a25b06280a9028f1916c13f4a08efa7a.png

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well,   Dapol's announcement of an 08 for early 2025 really means that Model Rail should hurry up with any further possible Class 11 variants and the proposed Class 12 ones before they lose diesel shunter sales to Dapol.

( Says someone who can't wait to order some class 12's. )

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, phil gollin said:

Well,   Dapol's announcement of an 08 for early 2025 really means that Model Rail should hurry up with any further possible Class 11 variants and the proposed Class 12 ones before they lose diesel shunter sales to Dapol.

( Says someone who can't wait to order some class 12's. )

I've missed that - can you provide a link?

36 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

That's Bachmann - I saw that at DEMU...

Ahh OK- maybe Phil muddled up the manufacturer in his comment  (which I then completely missed when I posted mine)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1