Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Hornby Station, No longer available

17A

I am shorting through the loft and have found, 1 Hornby R590 OO Scale Wayside Station Halt Kit (complete) and 1 Hornby R8009 OO Scale Station Terminus Kit (incomplete). Both are free to a good home, sadly in my child hood days I didn't look after my model railway stuff. You are more than welcome to pick 'n' mix or have both. I'm quite happy to send by post with a small donation going to the inshore Mundesley lifeboat, collection from Mundesley, North Norfolk is also possible.

DSC03349.JPG

DSC03353.JPG

DSC03355.JPG

DSC03358.JPG

• Like 1

Hi 17A are these still available my 3 year old would love them. I have just built him his first layout(well a loop with a few sidings for his Thomas and Percy) and he wants a few buildings. More than happy to cover postage and make a donation.

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thank-you for the message, Sadly the stations aren't available anymore. I have sorted out arrangements with a another person only just this evening. Thank-you for your interest though.

Regards

Ross  

• Like 1

• 17A changed the title to Hornby Station, No longer available