Sedgemoor Rail Highbridge Model Railway Show August 27/28 2022

Mark Savage

• Sedgemoor Rail Somerset Model Railway Show
  • August 27/28th 10am to 4pm
  • King Alfred School, Highbridge, Somerset TA9 3EE

No change to entry pricing at £5 for adults and free for children.

We are looking at booking 15 layouts (presently 13) and have 9 confirmed traders

We have some great layouts booked to attend including Norwich Central - a finescale O gauge layout set in period 1900-1910 in the pre-grouping period and running GER and M&GNR locos and stock.  This layout is railway modelling at its finest.

The latest details on the show can be found on the club website bdmrc.co.uk

Norwich Central 1.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great that we are almost there.  It seems ages since 2019!   Looking forward to seeing  Kleine Albula!

Also coming to the show  The Clydach Railway.   Another amazing layout from Richard Holder.  009 at its best and featured in Railway Modeller.

15 layouts confirmed at the show

Clydach Railway 1.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/08/2022 at 15:32, Mark Savage said:

Great that we are almost there.  It seems ages since 2019!   Looking forward to seeing  Kleine Albula!

Also coming to the show  The Clydach Railway.   Another amazing layout from Richard Holder.  009 at its best and featured in Railway Modeller.

15 layouts confirmed at the show

Looks like a cracking line up Mark, Sadly it is a little too far for me :( , as I especially wanted to see Norwich Central, I don't suppose you know if they are exhibiting this layout anywhere else in the future?

Many thanks

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

27th - 28th August 2022 saw the return of the Sedgemoor Rail hosted by the Burnham & District Model Railway Club at King Alfred School, Highbirdge, Somerset.
The show featured no less than 14 visiting layouts and dioramas in a variety of gauges and scales, as well as a good selection of trade, demo and society stands.
Layouts as featured;
ROBRIDGE - OO
KLEINE ALBULA - HOe
NORTH HURST 7 NORTH PARK - OO
NORWICH CENTRAL - 7MM
WANTAGE TRAMWAY - P4
CLIFFORD CHAMBERS STREET - N
TEH CLYDACH RAILWAY - OO9
NOSACH GREEN - O
HEYBRIDGE WHARF - 3MM FINESCALE 
VENTEROL-ROUSSET - HO
WESTWICK - N
THE DEEP MINING PROJECT (GMRC 2019 LAYOUT) - OO/009
GLR BESPOKE SERVICES - O
ENOSHOMA - N
HOOKWOOD - EM
Hope you enjoy!

• Thanks 1

On 31/08/2022 at 20:04, SDJR7F88 said:

27th - 28th August 2022 saw the return of the Sedgemoor Rail hosted by the Burnham & District Model Railway Club at King Alfred School, Highbirdge, Somerset.
The show featured no less than 14 visiting layouts and dioramas in a variety of gauges and scales, as well as a good selection of trade, demo and society stands.
Layouts as featured;
ROBRIDGE - OO
KLEINE ALBULA - HOe
NORTH HURST 7 NORTH PARK - OO
NORWICH CENTRAL - 7MM
WANTAGE TRAMWAY - P4
CLIFFORD CHAMBERS STREET - N
TEH CLYDACH RAILWAY - OO9
NOSACH GREEN - O
HEYBRIDGE WHARF - 3MM FINESCALE 
VENTEROL-ROUSSET - HO
WESTWICK - N
THE DEEP MINING PROJECT (GMRC 2019 LAYOUT) - OO/009
GLR BESPOKE SERVICES - O
ENOSHOMA - N
HOOKWOOD - EM
Hope you enjoy!

Chap can't thank you enough for posting this, I couldn't get to see the show as I was with the dreaded Covid, and I really wanted to see Norwich Central, it has to be one of my all time favourite layouts, and a huge inspiration, so thank you so much for sharing and doing it justice, awesome video :) 

• Friendly/supportive 1

15 hours ago, woko said:

Chap can't thank you enough for posting this, I couldn't get to see the show as I was with the dreaded Covid, and I really wanted to see Norwich Central, it has to be one of my all time favourite layouts, and a huge inspiration, so thank you so much for sharing and doing it justice, awesome video :) 

No trouble at all! Shame you were unable to attend.