North Wales in the late 1990s

Lordtrifle

Hello everyone,

I thought I was new to the forum so you can imagine your surprise when the website stated that my email was registered. Turns out I had asked a question three years ago about Class 150 in pre-first North Western colours. 

Anyway if you were wondering what progress I have made in the intervening time the answer is; none whatsoever. I have, however, started to make some Metcalfe and Kingsway models so that, at least, is something. I have a couple of questions related to the North Wales Coast during early privatisation days:

But obviously I am not sure whether this is the correct publication to help me. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction then I would be grateful (I should say at this point that YouTube has been very helpful in this respect)

• This is a variation on the first question but the last time I checked I was sure I could find out what Class 47 Passenger Trains ran on this route and at this time but I can't seem to find it anyway. My plan was for a HST in Intercity livery and a Class 47 in Virgin but I am not sure what the formation/rake of coaches would be
  • If this were a TV show about property then this would be the wildcard because it is entirely unrelated to the points above but does anyone know how to get or make a Tyne dock 9f? Before anyone starts to worry that the person who is new to the hobby is picking too complicated a project I should state that this is very much a long term goal but if anyone remembers

Then it would be interesting to replicate but I am a country mile away from being able to do anything like this yet. That doesn't stop me asking the question though and building what I can in the Era I prefer and (most crucially) remember. 

Many thanks for any help that anyone is able to give

nwcformations_final.pdf

• Like 1