Posting in this area is restricted to RMweb Gold members only.

Hornby OO Gauge GWR Green Class 43 43016 & 43093 R3696 DCC Fitted (Reduced to clear £250)

• RMweb Premium

Hornby OO Gauge GWR Green Class 43 43016 & 43093 R3696 DCC Fitted (Reduced to clear £250)

For sale is a pair of Hornby OO Gauge GWR Green Class 43 Power Cars. These are numbered 43016 & 43093. These power cars are to work with HST coaches to form a high speed train (HST). 43016 is in plain GWR Green livery whilst 43093 wears the special Old Oak Common livery which shows the noses of various locomotives down the bodysides. 

The Hornby product code for this pair of power cars is R3696. 

43093 is the motorised power car, whilst 43016 is the un-motorised power car. 

I have described the power cars as used but they have only had a few hours in use at the most, running on the track, so they are like/almost new. 

Both power cars are in pristine condition. 

Both of the Hornby couplings are fitted to the power cars and are intact. 

Both power cars have been fitted with Hornby 8 Pin DCC Decoders. In the box I have also included both of the blanking plates if the new owner would like to run the power cars on analogue as opposed to DCC. 

Hornby pre-fitted the nameplates to 43093 as transfers, however the etched nameplates, also supplied by Hornby from manufacture, are in the box if the new owner wishes to have and fit them. 

The power cars come in their original box and with all of the original paperwork. The condition of the box is 9/10. 

Both power cars are in 10/10 condition and all directional and cab lighting works. 

If you have any questions please ask. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. 

• Advertiser
    DRS Crewe On A Mission
  • Date
    28/08/22
  • Price
    £250
  • Category

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 02/09/2023 at 08:42, blueeighties said:

These have been up for sale for a year. Have to admire your perseverance....

Haha thanks. I have sold some other items on RMWeb recently. I think it can just take time, especially at the moment when people might not have as much money to spend as they used to. 

Kind Regards, 

Danny. 

• 3 weeks later...