Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

"O" Gauge DC only controller

Trainshed Terry

• RMweb Premium

Has any body have a spare "O" DC only, controller going spare that no longer use or require. I can collect or pay for the postage costs.

OR, is there any recommendations on which controller would be a good buy.

As I have done many a web searches and got my self some what confused with the information out there on intrerweb.

Thank you.  

I have one somewhere, however due to some works going on I am currently unable to get at it to give any details. It is 12v (nominal) output 16vac input, it is of US origin and is rated at 3amps

I have it mounted is a box with a  handheld remote controller. Not been used for some years. I also have a dismounted suitable 240v mains input transformer, output 16v at 3amp at least.

I do have a suitable empty enclosure.

The whole thing is decidedly weighty and would be pretty pricey by Royal Mail or courier.

Hopefully I should be clear enough of the works by Thursday

Collection would be best, I live on the western end of Hertfordshire.

Please drop me a pm if this might interest you.

regards

John

2 hours ago, Trainshed Terry said:

Has any body have a spare "O" DC only, controller going spare that no longer use or require. I can collect or pay for the postage costs.

OR, is there any recommendations on which controller would be a good buy.

As I have done many a web searches and got my self some what confused with the information out there on intrerweb.

Thank you.  

I can recommend the Gaugemaster 100MO, it is dc only designed for 0 gauge as it is rated for 5amps. Most 00 controllers are rated for only 1 amp.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...