French EMU

jjb1970

16 hours ago, Mike at C&M said:

LS Models have announced they will be doing the "Regiolis" family of units in 'HO' scale, but as yet, there are no specific details as to what variants, liveries will be covered, and when they will be released.

Original release date was supposed to be 2022 ! (according to an old French forum post I saw ...) 

Edited by Gordonwis
  • Informative/Useful 1

18 hours ago, jjb1970 said:

Thanks for the responses which are very helpful, that's the trains indeed. Hopefully we will see a model, it'd be nice in N so I could play trains with it.

I know more about French N than HO - some members on here know why that is...

It takes a very long time for models of SNCF stock to appear in N gauge (I've been waiting for some things since I started doing French N circa 1977!)

Nevertheless there is a 3D printed Regiolis 'kit' available:

https://old-modeles.mozello.com/store/item/echelle-n-1160eme/rames-completes-1160/rame-z51500--z54900-regiolis-1160/

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Unfortunately N is the poor relation in most countries for RTR models, the exception being Japan where 16.5mm,1/80 and HO are the poor relation and with N being dominant. I play with my N gauge stuff and like good running models, my OO/HO is either stored or displayed and realistically I'll only run it if I join a club.

• Like 1